HEAT, Inc offers a multi-point field inspection service that will address:
- Findings on the general condition of major components
- Findings on the condition of heat transfer fluid
- Findings on safety concerns
- Findings on operational concerns
- Findings on maintenance concerns
- Root Cause Analysis (if necessary)
HEAT offers a complete range of maintenance services from system safety checks to custom tailored maintenance programs performed by highly skilled, experienced, factory trained technicians. These services are directed to meet your maintenance needs.
- Safety Checks
- Fluid Sampling and Analysis
- Insulation System Maintenance
- Complete Electrical and Instrumentation Checkout
- Detailed Maintenance Records and Reports
- Automatic Maintenance Reminders
- System Specific Preventative Maintenance Programs
When thermal fluid has been left un-monitored and allowed to degrade over time, sludge and particulates can build up in a heat transfer system, coating the walls of process piping and coking the components of vital heat transfer equipment. Over time, this can significantly reduce system performance and overall safety. HEAT, Inc can provide the necessary flushing and filtering services to bring any heat transfer system back to state of high safety and performance by taking an engineered approach to address the specific issues affecting a heat transfer system.
When you need on-site engineering services and support for new installations, retrofits, upgrades, process optimization, or anything in between, HEAT is ready to put our experience and expertise to use for you. Whether it is an experienced Field Service Engineer, Process Engineer, or Professionally Licensed Engineer, we are staffed to meet your needs.
- Manifold Design and Fabrication
- Interconnecting Piping Design and Fabrication
- Process Optimization
- Seismic Calculations
- Controls Integration
- Component Recommendation and Selection