FH SERIES FLANGED IMMERSION HEATERS
FH Series Flanged Immersion Heaters consist of a number of “U” bend tubular heating elements welded into a standard ANSI pipe flange which are supported by TEMA style baffles. A thermowell is installed through the center of the flange for over-temperature sensing. A NEMA rated enclosure is installed to protect the heater element terminations and pre-bussed circuitry. Flanged Heaters are easily installed by direct mounting to tanks, pipes, or vessels.
- Stock Designs to 480 kW
- Watt Densities from 5 to 40 W per Sq. In.
- 150 lb of 300 lb ANSI Flanged Design
- 208V to 575V, 3 PH Designs
- NEMA 12, 4, or 7 Terminal Housings
- Stainless Steel Sheathed Elements
- 100% Seal Welded Elements
- Nickel Plated Copper Bussing
- ASME Code Construction Available
- Moisture Seal on Each Element
- Standard Two Year Warranty