PS: CUSTOM ENGINEERED INDUSTRIAL PUMPING SYSTEMS
The PS Custom Engineered Pumping System delivers the Safe Reliable Performance HEAT is known for in a packaged system that is precisely engineered to your process.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on a specific and unique process or application. PS Pumping Systems typically include a Circulating Pump, Control Panel, and instrumentation necessary for a fully operational fluid pumping skid. Design capability for maximum operating temperatures up to 750°F.
PS Custom Pumping Systems are constructed with either Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass Insulation, Fiberglass or Rubber Insulation, packaged, skid-wired, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 750°F
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- Centrifugal and Positive Displacement (PD) Designs
- Air- and Water-Cooled Pump Designs
- Single and Dual Pump Configurations
- Seller Standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid Mounted and Remote Mounted Control Panels
- Configurations for External Control from PLC, DCS or other External Control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME B31.3
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.