CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
Our commitment to Safe, Reliable Performance drives HEAT to maintain many third-party certifications, ensuring that our systems will safely meet the demands of industry.
HEAT is committed to building our systems the right way, reflected in the list of fabrication standards we adhere to when appropriate.
- UL508A – File E464283 – Industrial Control Panels
- UL1203 – File E504040 – Explosion-Proof and Dust-Ignition-Proof Electrical Equipment for use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- UL 121201 – File E504040 – Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for use in Class I and II, Division 2, and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- NFPA496 – File E504040 – Purged and Pressurized Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
- C22.2 No. 286-17 –File E464283 - Industrial Control Panels and Assemblies for Canada
- ASME U Certificate
- ASME UM Certificate
- NFPA 70 – NEC - The National Electric Code
- NFPA 79 - Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery
- NFPA 87 – Standard for Fluid Heaters
- ANSI/ASME B31.1 (Power Piping)
- ANSI/ASME B31.3 (Process Piping)
- ANSI/ASME B31.5 (Refrigeration Piping and Heat Transfer Components)
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.