Fill & Drain Systems
Custom Fill & Drain Systems offer Safe Reliable Performance in an industrial grade, custom, made-to-order fluid management skid package.
These Custom Fill & Drain Systems can provide a cost-efficient means of fluid management during start-up, shutdown, maintenance activities. Typically located at the lowest point of the overall process, these systems make It easy to drain and refill large volumes of thermal fluid without the hassle of logistics coordination and can be sized for most systems or processes.
Fill & Drain Systems are constructed of all-welded Carbon Steel and are can be insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass or Rubber Insulation, and assembled on a plate-and-channel base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Up to 600VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- Tank Capacities as Required
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- For hot oil or water/water-glycol
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- Positive Displacement Pump
- Vertical or Horizontal Tank Configurations
- Single or dual pump configurations
- Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid-mounted and Remote-Mounted Control Panels
- Configurations for External Control from PLC, DCS or Other External Control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, ASME B31.3, CRN
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Heat Systems: Safe by Design
Learn more about our Standard Design Practices for Custom-Engineered Hot Water/Water-Glycol SystemsLearn More
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.