Flow Distribution Systems
Custom Flow Distribution Systems offer Safe Reliable Performance in an industrial grade custom made-to-order flow management skid package.
Avoid improperly designed fluid distribution manifolds that can undermine the effectiveness of a heat transfer system or process due to Inadequate flow through critical portions of process equipment. These flow conditions as a result of poor manifold design or operation can significantly affect the overall process performance and quality, leading to potentially reduced yields and overall throughput.
These custom designed Flow Distribution Systems are designed to ensure the capability of providing proper flow through process equipment while improving the quality and overall efficiency of heat transfer. Systems are typically constructed of all-welded Carbon Steel and insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass or Rubber Insulation, and assembled within a Carbon Steel support frame.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Supply & Return Headers suited for Flow Rates up to 600 GPM or Higher
- Distribution Circuits as Required
- For Hot Oil or Water/Water-Glycol
- Insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass, or Rubber Insulation with Protective Jacketing
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges and Globe Valves on each Individual Circuit
- Regulating Provided between the Supply & Return Headers for Pressure Balance
- High Point Vents and Low Point Vents
- Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- ASME B31.3
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.