HTFF SERIES HIGH TEMPERATURE FILTRATION PACKAGES
HTFF Series High Temperature Filtration Filter Packages are fully packaged side-stream filtration system designed for use alongside thermal fluid systems operating up to 650°F and 150 PSIG.
HTFF Series Packages can be connected in series or in parallel to any existing heat transfer system for continuous side stream removal of particulates from heat transfer fluid. Utilizing spun-wound, glass fiber elements, the HTFF Series Is designed for use with nearly every heat transfer fluid and operating condition.
Continuous, side-stream filtration of thermal fluid system can provide many benefits throughout the life of a process:
- Reduced wear of seals, pumps, valves, etc.
- Reduced fouling of heat transfer surfaces
- Reduced risk of unscheduled downtime
- Improved heat transfer efficiency
- Improved production yields
- Improved system longevity
Available In a variety of sizes and configurations, the HTFF Series High Temperature Filtration Package can provide a cleaner fluid, reduced headaches, and Improve process performance.
- Operating Temperatures to 650°F at 150 PSIG
- Flow Rates from 15 to 120 GPM
- Spun Wound, Glass Fiber Filter Elements
- Filter Sizes from 3 to 200 Micron
- ANSI Rated Flanged Inlet & Outlet Connections
- Series or Parallel Installations
- Made to ASME Pressure Vessel Code Standards
- All Welded Construction
- Custom Sizes and Configurations Available
- Forged Steel Isolation Valves
- Differential Pressure Gauge for Filter Element Changes
- High Point Vent Valve
- Low Point Drain Valve
- Portable or Stationary Configurations
- High-Efficiency Filters
- High Temperature, Flexible Hoses Available
- Splash Guard on Flange
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.