Low Temperature Fluid Filtration
A Low-Temperature Fluid Filtration Packages are a great solution when a thermal fluid has been left unmonitored and allowed to degrade.
Over time, sludge and particulates can build up in a heat transfer system coating the walls of process piping and coking the components of vital heat transfer equipment. This can significantly reduce system performance and overall safety.
The Filtration Packages with our Flushing and Filtering Services can be used to bring any heat transfer system back to state or high safety and performance by taking an engineered approach to address specific issues affecting a heat transfer system. Contact HEAT today to learn more about these packages and Fluid Care Services that can be associated with them.
- Improved Heat Transfer Efficiency
- Reduced Wear on Mechanical Components
- Reduced Risk of Unscheduled Downtime
- Improved Production Yields
- Improved System Longevity
- Improved Performance of Thermal Fluid
- Maximum Temperature of 250°F
- Positive Displacement Gear Pumps rated to 150 PSI at Flow Rates up to 400 GPM
- ANSI Centrifugal Pump rated 80 PSI at Flow Rates up to 2000 GPM
- Variable Frequency Drives for Soft Start and Maximum Versatility
- NEMA 4 Electrical Control Panel with TEFC Motors
- Indoor/Outdoor Operation
- Large Capacity Filter Housing with Microglass filters
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.