PFS-III PORTABLE PUMP & OIL FILTERING SYSTEM
The PFS-III Portable Pump & Oil Filtering System Is equipped with high-efficiency, high-capacity disposable elements capable of removing both particulate contaminants and water from oil-based fluids, including heat transfer fluids, hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and transformer oils.
Used in low-flow, low-temperature situations, the PFS-III speeds up the Initial filling and start-up of heat transfer systems by providing initially clean, water-free fluid.
The PFS-III is also commonly used for refilling and adding fluid to existing systems. The PFS-III can also be used as a side-stream filtration loop to remove particulates and/or water from systems with a relatively small overall volume of fluid (less than 100-gallons).
Available for Rent or Purchase, the PFS-III is a robust and versatile package that every heat transfer system operator should own.
- 10 GPM Positive Displacement Gear Pump
- 25 Micron Beta © > 2000 Disposable Particulate Filter
- 20 Micron Disposable Water Filter
- Stainless-Steel Isolation Valves
- 120 Volt, Single-Phase, 60Hz, 1 Hp Pump Motor
- (2) 12-ft Sections of Wire-Reinforced Clear Plastic Hose
- Adjustable Relief Valve set at 100 PSI
- 25-ft Input Power Cord
- 3/4" x 12-ft Camlock Connections
- Y-Strainer Pump Protection
- Differential Pressure Gauge for Filter Element Changes
- Over-Pressure Protection with Adjustable Relief Valve
- Spin-On Filter Elements for Easy Change Outs
- Check Valve for Preventing Reverse Flow
- TEFC Pump Motor
- High Efficiency Filters
- Portable or Permanent Configurations
- Insulated Flex Hoses Included
- High Temperature, High Pressure Couplings
HEAT UNIVERSITY | HOW TO Use a Portable Pump Filter Cart
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.