SL SERIES: CUSTOM ENGINEERED ELECTRIC HOT OIL SYSTEMS
The SL Series of Custom Engineered, Thermal Fluid Electric Hot Oil System delivers the Safe Reliable Performance HEAT is known for in a packaged system that is precisely engineered to your process.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on a specific and unique process or application. SL Series systems typically include a Circulating Pump, Electric Heater, Expansion Tank, Cooling circuit, and Control Panel. Design capability for maximum operating temperatures up to 750°F.
SL Series systems are constructed with either Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass Insulation, and packaged, skid-wired, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 750°F
- Heating Capacities from 20kW to 600kW and Higher
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- Designs Temperatures of 550°F, 600°F, 650°F and 750°F
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- Heat Only & Heat/Cool Designs Available
- Fluid Maintenance & Sampling Ports
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Centrifugal and positive displacement (PD) options
- Mechanical and Seal-less designs
- Air- and water-cooled pump designs
- Single and dual pump configurations
- Vertical or horizontal orientations
- Extended and non-extended terminal housings
- ASME U/UM Stamps available
- Integral and modular designs
- TEMA / ASME exchanger designs available
- Air-to-Oil and Water-to-Oil cooling options available
- Proportional and on/off control
- Top mounted and remote mounted designs
- Single and double expansion line designs
- Non-pressurized and pressurized configurations
- ASME U/UM designs available
- Welded and flanged construction
- Carbon steel and stainless steel available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid mounted and remote mounted control panels
- Digital PID Temperature Control or Remote Operation Control
- Configurations for external control from PLC, DCS or other external control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, ASME B31.3, CRN, TEMA
- NFPA 87, NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Heat Systems: Safe by Design
Learn more about our Standard Design Practices for Custom-Engineered Hot Oil SystemsLearn More
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.