TEMPERATURE CONTROL PANELS & EQUIPMENT
The CC Series of Custom Temperature Control Panels are made-to-order, industrial grade, & pre-wired assemblies supplied with a single main power disconnect, branch circuit fusing, contactors and power controllers designed for resistive loads in both general purpose and hazardous areas.
Designs allow for the Integration of PID Loop Temperature Indicating Controllers with Remote Setpoint Input for accurate temperature control.
Panels can be designed and manufactured for UL508A listing or CSA certification standards and are offered with four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Industrial Grade
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- Power Controllers on each Resistive Branch Circuit
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- Digital PID temperature controller with remote setpoint Input and process variable retransmit capability
- Configurations for external control from PLC, DCS or other external control
- Hour meter
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.