Stand-Alone Electric Circulation Heaters
The CH Series of Custom Engineered, In-Line Electric Circulation Heaters designed for use with fluids or gases deliver the Safe Reliable Performance HEAT is known for that is precisely engineered to your process.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a circulation heater based on a specific and unique process or application. CH Series systems typically include an Electric Heater and Shell Chamber with supports for field mounting. Design capability for maximum operating temperatures up to 1,000°F.
CH Series systems are constructed with either Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, insulated with a High-Temperature Insulation with Jacketing, and provided with either vertical or horizontal mounting supports.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 1000°F
- Heating Capacities from 6kW to 600kW and Higher
- Watt Densities from 5 to 43 watts/In²
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- TEMA Type Baffles
- Stainless-Steel Sheathed Elements
- High Temperature Insulation with Jacket
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Vertical or Horizontal Orientations
- Extended and Non-Extended Terminal Housings
- Air Bleed and Drain Ports
- Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, CRN
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.