Industrial Circulation Heater Packages
The CHP Series of Custom Engineered, In-Line Electric Circulation Heaters designed for use with fluids or gases delivers the Safe Reliable Performance HEAT is known for in a packaged unit that is precisely engineered to your process.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on A specific and unique process or application. CHP Series systems typically include an Electric Heater, Shell Chamber and Control Panel. Design capability for maximum operating temperatures up to 1,000°F.
CHP Series systems are constructed with either Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, insulated with High Temperature Insulation with Jacketing, and packaged, skid-wired, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 1000°F
- Heating Capacities from 20kW to 600kW and Higher
- Watt Densities from 5 to 43 watts/In²
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- TEMA Type Baffles
- Stainless-Steel Sheathed Elements
- High Temperature Insulation with Jacket
- ASME Code and Stamp Design Available
- Skid Mounted and Pre-Wired with Control Panel
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Vertical or horizontal orientations
- Extended and non-extended terminal housings
- Air Bleed and Drain Ports
- Welded and flanged construction
- Carbon steel and stainless steel available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid mounted and remote mounted control panels
- Digital PID Temperature Control or Remote Operation Control
- Configurations for external control from PLC, DCS or other external control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, CRN
- NFPA 87, NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.