Custom Engineered Exchanger Mode Heating
Custom Engineered Indirect Heating Temperature Control Systems. Use existing central plant systems or steam to fulfill the heating demands of your process operation.
EMW Series Custom Engineered Fluid Temperature Control Units offer Safe Reliable Performance in an industrial-grade system that takes advantage of your facility’s central heat source to precisely control temperatures in a specific closed loop of your process through heat exchange. For use with available plant steam or an existing thermal fluid central heating source, the EMW Series system provides precise indirect temperature control with maximum operating temperatures up to 350°F, up to 600 Volt, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz power and heating capacities up to 10MM Btu/hr. If plant steam or an existing central heating source is not available, combine with one of HEAT’s SL, GFO, WG, or GFW, Series Thermal Fluid Systems to provide the necessary heating capacity needed.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on your unique process or application. EMW Series systems typically include a Circulating Pump, Heating Circuit, Cooling Circuit, Expansion Tank, and Control Panel. These units are constructed with all-welded Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, are insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass, Rubber or Mineral Wool Insulation, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
MEET THE EMW SERIES:
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 350°F
- Steam or Thermal Fluid Heating
- Heating Capacities Up to 10MM Btu/hr.
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- Designs Temperatures of 200°F, 240°F, 300°F, and 350°F
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- Heat Only & Heat/Cool Designs Available
- Uses Existing Plant Steam, Thermal Fluid or Water/Water-Glycol as a Heat Source
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Centrifugal style
- Mechanical seal designs
- Single and dual pump configurations
- Shell & Tube or Plate and Frame exchangers available
- TEMA / ASME exchanger designs available
- Heat Input controlled by Proportional Control Valves
- Condensate pump removal modules available for steam heating
- Integral and modular designs
- TEMA / ASME exchanger designs available
- Air-to-Water, Water-to-Water, and Direct Inject cooling options available
- Proportional and on/off control
- Top mounted and remote mounted designs
- Single and double expansion line designs
- Non-pressurized and pressurized configurations
- ASME U/UM designs available
- NPT, Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid mounted and remote mounted control panels
- Digital PID Temperature Control or Remote Operation Control
- Configurations for external control from PLC, DCS or other external control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, ASME B31.3, CRN, TEMA
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Heat Systems: Safe by Design
Learn more about our Standard Design Practices for Custom-Engineered Hot Water/Water-Glycol SystemsLearn More
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.