Flanged Immersion Heaters
FH Series Flanged Immersion Heaters consist of a number of "U" bend tubular heating elements welded into a standard ANSI pipe flange. Elements are supported with TEMA style baffles. A thermowell is installed through the center of the flange for the over-temperature sensor.
Provided with a NEMA rated enclosure to protect the heater element terminations and pre-bussed circuitry. Standard enclosure allows for the customer to locate conduit knock-outs as required for field wiring.
Flanged Heaters are easily installed by direct mounting to a tank, pipe, or vessel through a mating flanged nozzle. Each heater is shipped with a spiral wound mounting gasket.
Designs capable of heating water, air, steam, gas, light oils, heavy oils, thermal fluids, and chemicals.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Designs to 480kW and Higher
- 5", 6", 8" 10", 12" and 14" flange sizes available
- 150, 300, 400 or 600 lb. ANSI flanges
- 208 volt through 575 volt, 3 phase
- Watt Densities from 5 to 40 watts/In²
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Stainless-Steel Sheathed Elements
- Nickel Plated Copper Bussing
- Baffles provide Increased heat transfer and structural support to elements
- NEMA 12, 4, 4X, 7 terminal housings available
- Thermowell for high temperature limit sensor
- 48 Amp maximum per circuit
- ASME Code stamp available
- Moisture Seal on each Element
- Long life - 2 year warranty
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.