Custom Engineered Gas Fired Heating
GFW Series Custom Engineered Water/Water-Glycol Heat Transfer Systems offer Safe Reliable Performance in industrial gas fired hot water systems with large heating capacity.
Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on your unique process or application. GFW Series systems typically include a Pump, Heater or Boiler, Cooling Circuit, Expansion Tank & Control Panel. Designs are capable of maximum operating temperatures up to 400°F and heating capacities up to 5.4 MM BTU/Hr.
GFW Series Systems are constructed of threaded or all-welded Carbon Steel, are insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass, Rubber, or Mineral Wool Insulation, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 400°F
- Heating Capacities from 300,000 Btu/hr. to 6.8MM Btu/hr.
- Up to 575 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- Multi-Pass Water Coil Design
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- Designs Temperatures of 250°F, 300°F and 400°F
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- Heat Only & Heat/Cool Designs Available
- Easy to Maintain
- Seller Standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Centrifugal Style
- Mechanical Seal Design
- Single and Dual Pump Configurations
- Vertical Orientation
- Multi-Pass, Staggered Coil Configuration
- ASME Boiler Code Construction
- Fully Modulating Output
- Capable of Meeting Low NOx Regulations
- High-Efficiency Design
- Integral and Modular Designs
- TEMA / ASME Exchanger Designs Available
- Air-to-Water, Water-to-Water, and Direct Inject Cooling Options Available
- Proportional and On/Off Control
- Top Mounted and Remote Mounted Designs
- Single and Double Expansion Line Designs
- Non-Pressurized and Pressurized Configurations
- ASME U/UM Designs Available
- NPT, Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid Mounted and Remote Mounted Control Panels
- Burner Management System
- Digital PID Temperature Control or Remote Operation Control
- Configurations for External Control from PLC, DCS or other External Control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, and Class I, Division 2
- ASME, ASME B31.3, TEMA
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Heat Systems: Safe by Design
Learn more about our Standard Design Practices for Custom-Engineered Hot Water/Water-Glycol SystemsLearn More
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.