OPEN COIL STORAGE TANK HEATERS
UST Series Unitary Storage Tank Heaters are completely packaged tank heating units that group flexible open coil heating elements (OCH Series) that are accessible inside the terminal housing, allowing for heater replacement without needing to drain the contents of the tank.
Each open coil heating element is housed in an individual heater tube and is pre-wired to a NEMA rated terminal housing. Various sizes and NEMA enclosure ratings are available based on the specific application.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
- Immersion Lengths of 5 to 20-ft
- Heating Capacities from 10kW to 330kW
- Power Capabilities from 120 to 600 VAC
- Watt Densities ranging from 1 to 12 watts/In²
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- No need to drain tank contents for replacement
- Low watt density design
- Minimal Installation costs on existing or new tanks
- Carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Seller standard or Custom Paint Colors
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.