Custom Engineered Electric Water/Water-Glycol Heat Transfer Systems
Custom Engineered Electric Heating Temperature Control Systems. Get the specific features and benefits that you need to run your process operation.
WG Series Systems deliver the Safe Reliable Performance HEAT is known for in a packaged system that is precisely engineered to your process. Our engineering team will work with you to design a system based on a specific and unique process or application. WG Series Systems typically include a Circulating Pump, Electric Heater, Expansion Tank, Cooling Circuit, and Control Panel. Design capability for maximum operating temperatures up to 400°F.
WG Series Systems are constructed with either Carbon Steel or Stainless-Steel wetted materials, insulated with Non-Wicking Cellular Glass, Fiberglass, and/or Rubber Insulation, and assembled on a drip-proof, seal-welded plate-and-channel fluid containment base.
HEAT offers four distinct levels of customization, ranging from minimal customization to fully built-to-specification designs. Each unique system undergoes a Factory Acceptance Test in accordance with HEAT standard practice prior to shipment.
MEET THE WG SERIES:
- Maximum Operating Temperatures up to 400°F
- Heating Capacities from 10kW to 480kW and Higher
- Up to 600 VAC, 3-Phase, 50/60Hz Power Capabilities
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area Designs
- Design Temperatures of 200°F, 240°F, 300°F and 400°F
- 4 Levels of Customization
- Indoor/Outdoor installation
- Heat Only & Heat/Cool Designs Available
- Seller Standard or Custom Paint Colors
- Centrifugal Style
- Mechanical Seal Designs
- Single and Dual Pump Configurations
- Vertical or Horizontal Orientations
- Non-Extended Terminal Housings
- ASME U/UM Stamps available
- Integral and Modular Designs
- Series or Parallel Cooling Configurations
- TEMA / ASME Exchanger Designs Available
- Air-to-Water, Water-to-Water, and Direct Inject Cooling Options Available
- Proportional and On/Off Control
- Skid Mounted Bladder Tanks with Automatic Air Vents up to 240°F Available
- Top Mounted and Remote Mounted Expansion Tank Designs Available
- Single and Double Expansion Line Designs on Expansion Tanks
- Non-Pressurized and Pressurized Configurations
- ASME U/UM Designs Available
- NPT, Welded and Flanged Construction
- Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel available
- ASME B31 Piping Materials
- Skid Mounted and Remote Mounted Control Panels
- Digital PID Temperature Control or Remote Operation Control
- Configurations for External Control from PLC, DCS or other External Control
- NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, NEMA 12, NEMA 7, Class I, Division I and Class I, Division 2
- ASME U/UM, ASME B31.3, CRN, TEMA
- NFP70, NFPA 79, NEC, UL, cUL, CSA
- MINIMAL - CATEGORY 1: REFERENCE ONLY
- Drawings are supplied for reference as our engineering team completes the design and your system is fabricated
- MODERATE - CATEGORY 2: DRAWING APPROVAL
- Drawings are sent for your approval before fabrication begins
- HIGH - CATEGORY 3: FULL APPROVAL
- High level of input into drawings and components, with approval at every phase
- COMPLETE - CATEGORY 4: BUILT-TO-SPECIFICATION AND FULL APPROVAL
- Complete input to meet your plant specifications, required submittal documentation, and/or preferred brand of components. Approval at every phase.
Heat Systems: Safe by Design
Learn more about our Standard Design Practices for our WG Series Custom-Engineered Hot Water/Water-Glycol SystemsLearn More
Contact Our Experts
Our expert sales engineers can help you find the right custom temperature control equipment for your application.
*denotes a required field.